A sustainable life for the residents of Riihimäki
The aim of the KERI experiment was to raise awareness among Riihimäki residents on sustainable services and to get city residents to choose these, to form a community that supports a sustainable lifestyle, and to outline the operating model of a goods and items loaning point. The experiment was implemented through meetings, discussion, communication, networking and gathering observations, findings and ideas.
- Operating model for loaning of goods and items
- Sustainable services as a list and on a map
- Guidance on a sustainable lifestyle
- Story "Sipi Siili's Birthday" and the test "Which sustainable lifestyle character are you?”
- "Riihimäki for Sustainable Life” Network
- Sustainable services are listed in a visible place, which improves their accessibility.
- City residents learn about sustainability and learn to make more sustainable choices in everyday life.
- With the help of the KERI network, the message of a sustainable lifestyle can be widely disseminated.
- Libraries are expanding their service to loan items.
- City of Riihimäki
- Environmental protection
- Recycling Center
- Ministry of the Environment